Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Craft



Well today is Day 3 of being Snowed In and school cancelled.


My hubby and I are both teachers and coaches and work long hours during our seasons, so we are actually enjoying getting to see our house in the daylight. We haven't really had cabin fever yet, and I give credit to little things we are doing around the house like this simple Valentine craft using scrapbook paper and frames from my Step-Mother-in-law. I'm hoping I can get my sewing machine that I got for Christmas set up today also. You know in between movies and naps :) Gotta love snow days!



I also have had time to check out other blogs and I think I'll be printing these images out into picture frames for our buffet. These ladies were SO KIND to offer these free printables.
Click here to see the post for the printable below and be sure to thank them!
Click here to see the post for the printable below and be sure to thank them!

Hope y'all have a great week! If you are in the south and snowed in also, enjoy your time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment