Thursday, January 13, 2011

Southern Sausage Gravy!


I have tried and tried and tried to make sausage gravy. It is a staple of southern cooking. I consider myself to be a fairly good home cook, and it just never worked for me....until...my mom posted on her website a step by step recipe with pictures to make sure I was doing it right through each step. Here is a link to her website on the recipe page: Mama's Southern Cooking.







We are on snow day #4, so I figured what a better day to try it! Hot breakfast for a C-O-L-D day! Have to get some energy to finish shoveling the driveway in case we go to school tomorrow, us Georgia folks aren't used to this!

Is there any dish that has been trouble for you??

1 comment:

  1. That's absolutely perfect! You make your Mama proud! Make sure you bundle up before you go out! Love you!

    ReplyDelete