Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All-Star

We are still excited for the National League and one of our favorite Braves players Brian McCann who came through BIG TIME in the clutch! My All-Star husband also came through pretty big last night by grilling an All-Star meal! So yummy! Love him!


Earlier this week I made my friend Ashley a birthday gift, her initial modpodged to match her bedspread. This was my first modpodge experience and I love it! She is also a big Peanuts (Charlie Brown) fan, and I've started collecting some of the comic strips for another gift in the near future working with modpodge!



I'm now on a break from cleaning the garage, I'd like to think of it more as searching for potential projects =) It makes it sound more glamorous, ha!

Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment