Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall Baking and Family




We have had this whole week off and I could not be more thankful for this extra time! On Monday I made some homemade chicken stew via Crock-pot (love that thing!), mini-corn muffins and I also made chocolate chip cookies from scratch. I had never made chocolate chip cookies from scratch before, but I happened to have all of the materials on hand, and I also had the time (although it really didn't take much time at all). However nothing compares to the Thanksgiving feast we will experience Thursday! My mom always goes all out. She always makes all of our favorite dishes in addition to the turkey and ham that are traditionally made. For example my favorite is lasagna, so she makes a whole pan of it! Too fun! This year my husband's mom and grandmother are making the 4 hour trip to come and join us! We could not be more excited!






No comments:

Post a Comment